Get a quote, configure a custom stair or ask a question. We're here to help!
Aluminum Work Platforms
- Aluminum Work Platforms Can Be Reconfigured and Repurposed
- Access Platforms that are OSHA Compliant
- Laser Technology Reduces Welds and Increases Access Platform’s Longevity
Reach New Heights. ErectaStep’s work platforms can be configured to create access platforms for any application industrial application and are OSHA compliant. With the help of their complementary stairs and tower supports, the always stable, precision-engineered platforms can be built to varied heights. They can also be configured next to one another to extend their length, making the list of potential configurations nearly endless.
Using a combination of 5 components: Prefabricated Aluminum Stairs, Aluminum Work Platforms, Industrial Handrails, Aluminum Ladders and Tower Support, our modular design requires no fabrication, is sturdy and quickly bolts together to provide aluminum stairs, crossovers and many other configurations for safe access over pipes, dike walls, or other obstructions. All our OSHA compliant work platforms and industrial aluminum stairs are precision manufactured and are fully engineered with heavy gauge steel and aluminum. And as always – each component is fully stocked and ready to ship today!
Aluminum Work Platform Features:
- Patent-pending, 36″ square platform connects with additional platforms
- Universal design on all four sides for application adaptability
- Lightweight, yet durable design for easy installation
- In-stock design means you can install your project within days
- Aggressive, self-draining tread
One Aluminum Work Platform – Endless Expansion
ErectaStep’s modular design accommodates requirements from a single 3′ x 3′ work platform to unlimited access platform configuration and requirements. Shown above are a 3’x 12′ walkway configuration and a 9’x 9′ platform. Each of these designs can easily be expanded with the aid of tower supports. Platforms do not need intermediate support until you exceed three.
No drilling or fabrication is necessary with our patent pending platform design that allows handrails and stairs to attach to common bolt holes on any side, allowing any configuration. Configurations can be altered and components can be re-purposed at any time.